As the COVID-19 pandemic started spreading into our state, our office and our clubhouse were forced to close to all non-employees. Unfortunately, that means no fun parties or events with our residents or face-to-face apartment tours with our visitors.
It was a difficult decision, but it was the right thing to do to help stop the spread. Your health and safety come first!
What’s been nice about this time, however, is that we can connect with you in new and exciting ways. We’re still working, and we’re still here to help you find the perfect home!
That’s where virtual leasing comes in…. You can find an apartment online from the luxury of your living room while enjoying the comfort of your own couch.
We’ve made it easy to find the resources you need right here on the Internet, too. Through the power of technology, you can experience our apartment community virtually without ever visiting it physically.
Are you ready to explore our clubhouse virtually, tour our apartments virtually, and chat with our staff virtually!? Let’s show you how!
Virtual Clubhouse Tours
If you have never seen our clubhouse in person, prepared to be shocked and awed. Most other Little Rock apartment communities that have a central clubhouse that may offer just a small fitness center and a meeting room to their residents. But, not here!
Our clubhouse has 20,000 square feet of space across three different stories featuring tons of luxurious amenities.
And, guess what? It’s easy to peek around our clubhouse using the virtual tours right here on our website.
With a tap of your finger, you can get a 360-degree, panoramic view of so many unbelievable spaces like these:
That’s just to name a few. If you let curiosity guide you, you can see other amenities via virtual tour like our Conference Room, Cyber Café, and Virtual Fitness Studio.
Virtual Apartment Tours
Ready to go inside our condo-style, luxury apartments? We have 360-degree virtual tours you can explore for them, too!
Follow these links to see what our apartments look like fully furnished:
- Kingston Furnished Apartment (2 bed, 2 bath, 1,250 square feet)
- Weddington Corporate Suite (1 bed, 1 bath, 1,100 square feet)
- Carlton Corporate Suite (1 bed, 1.5 bath, 1,235 square feet)
- Castleberry Corporate Suite (2 bed, 2 bath, 1,600 square feet)
Video Apartment Tours
Do you prefer getting showed around when you’re looking at places to live? We have more virtual leasing options for you!
Your first option is a live video tour. For example, to promote social distancing, we can offer you a FaceTime tour in real time of an apartment here you would like to see. Whenever you’re ready to schedule an appointment, just fill out this form to tell us what you’re looking for and what time works for you!
Your next option is a pre-recorded video tour. We have video tours available on YouTube for all our floor plans!
You can watch them all in one playlist here, or select one from this list:
- Richland Tour (1 bed, 1 bath, 900 square feet)
- Harmony Tour (2 bed, 2 bath, 1,180 square feet)
- Kingston Tour (2 bed, 2 bath, 1,250 square feet)
- Bentley Tour (3 bed, 3 bath, 1,500 square feet)
Virtual Leasing Tips
Now that you’ve explored our clubhouse and toured our floor plans, you must be getting excited about what life would be like at The Pointe Brodie Creek.
But, before you apply, you should read some of these virtual leasing resources on our blog and learn even more about our amazing community:
- How Our Utility Package Works
- How Our Preferred Employer Special Works
- 6 Apartment Hunting Tips from Our Leasing Team
- How to Budget for a Luxury Apartment
- 5 Things You Need to Qualify for a Luxury Apartment
- The Critical Checklist for Every Apartment Applicant
- 4 Factors to Consider When Choosing an Apartment
- How the Apartment Application Process Works
- 13 Reasons Why Your Application Can Be Denied
- Your Guide to All Things Renter’s Insurance
- 7 Services Our Concierge Can Handle for You
Virtual Leasing Support
While we may be temporarily closed to visitors, our staff is still on-site working every day during normal business hours. If you have any questions or need more information, we are ready to assist you!
You can call us at 501-221-3377, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a direct message on social media.